Agilie is inviting proactive and detail-oriented RoR Developer to join our team full-time.
If you’re passionate about tech advancements, and you are a team player — we are waiting for you!
About our Project:
This is a Norwegian web real estate project. The main goal of the project is to enable the buyer to track the process of building his property. The buyer has the opportunity to display his wishes regarding the filling of the apartment. The construction process will be tracked by web cameras. For this functionality, the web application has an admin panel for buyers’ usage.
Our technology stack consists of:
- Ruby-on-Rails (Puma, Sidekiq, Redis, PostgreSQL, (ElasticSearch — in the near future));
- AWS, Firebase, (Twillio — in the near future);
- TypeScript, Angular.
What will you do?
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Build product architecture according to the product requirements
- Build and maintain web API and integration with third-party services
- Code review and testing
Who are we looking for?
- 4+ years of back-end development experience
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of fundamental designs of OOP, SOLID
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience in working with Docker
- Experience with AWS services
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in developing multirole web apps
- Experience in working with microservice architecture
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Intermediate English skills
Your Work-Life at Agilie
- A network-style culture with easy communications
- Opportunity to participate in projects with variety of technology stack
- Remote work
Our team of 50+ members at Agilie provides a full stack of product development services — from intelligent product design to development of mobile iOS and Android apps, mobile-friendly websites and cloud-based solutions.
“Software business — is a team sports game. We transform an idea into the result.”